March 1, 2011

Project 365

One of my resolutions this year was to do a project 365 for myself. I sometimes get caught up in taking photos for others that I forget to take photos of my own life...which is why I got in to photography in the first place! This year I have made it my priority to take more time for myself and my family, and this project has helped me record our life's every day moments. I'm so proud of myself that I've actually stuck to it and have 2 months worth of photos! whoo hoo! You can check it out HERE. Also, while you're on my page show some love and become a fan of Ashley Christina Photography on facebook! That was a shameless plug, I know.


7 comments:

Leavitt's said...

I LOVE this idea and once I get the hang of my camera, I may follow in your footsteps! he strawberries made me crave a bowl of fresh berries!

Melodrama said...

http://batmanbinsuparman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

In the family has two cats, a male mother. Male calling "meow meow", a year old. Female calling "mew mew", over three years old. One day's, "mew mew" discovered that the son hides secretly in the balcony smokes, made the smog winds around, "mew mew" does not like smelling the smoke taste very much, was angry. It rises with a spring, stretches out the cat fingernail, simply agily asks the price with no intention of buying the son hand's in smoke in the Newport Cigarettes Official Website. "meow meow" follows close on after that rushes pulls randomly treads randomly, smoke immediately "horrible to look at".

The son loved dearly said that 10 dollar Newports foods, then. I said that get what one deserves, the family has "the no-smoking bodyguard", looked that you also dare to pull out. Your small age learned to smoke, the health does not want! Son argument: "I also knew that smokes not well, but others non-for me, therefore" I said: "I knew that therefore you were afterward left, right has drawn up rightly? Finally has become the custom, became addicted rightly Newport Cigarettes? I also knew that from the very beginning you take the pocket money to buy the hard packing, afterward the scale came up, bought the processed foods, right? This may not be good, starting today, you must stop smoking." The son said: "everybody knew that stops smoking difficultly. Some people abstained the innumerable inferior Marlboro Lights

Vivian said...

The complete Microsoft Project 2010 Microsoft Project 2010 download software, usually atart instruction . being dedicated to clear-cut runs: (One simple) career option -- WBS betterment system, the following opportunity difficulties Coupled with due Microsoft Project 2010 download dates, job opportunities connected with wise marital life, indicating tasks; (Generally A couple of) Regimen Watch

Anonymous said...

At the same time, the price of Download Office 2010 record interchange issues and also person retraining is significant, specifically where the The item division won't understand what it is users accomplish.,Centimeter Madelyn Dez dez bryant McIntire, supervisor connected with Office 2010 Download Microsoft's Readily available Electronic know-how Set, revealed in the track record. "We are often extremely pleased to use a significant part to support authorities people are Office 2010 able to those that have diverse ability.Inches Microsoft Office 2010

yh said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
chaussures jordan hommes
chaussures nike air max hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures christian louboutin femmes
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac chloe
sac dior

sha said...

thank you for the post