Jon decided to play photographer the other morning while I was at work... In his words, "I opened the back door because the sun was shining in really good. I got some natural light shots." And I'm the one into photography??
Good job, daddy-o. I did not know that you guys had a blog. I am so excited. sometimes life gets crazy and now when I need a Jon and Ashley fix I can come here. Yeah!!! Quinn is so handsome.
I love daddy photo shoots. Your boys are adorable! By the way I just noticed the word verification that I have to go through to post this comment, I am not sure I know what it says!
Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and sorry it's taken me forever to respond. I'm glad you said hi! It was fun meeting you at Dave & Janet's wedding, you guys are so fun, and I love your blog. You're little family is so CUTE!!!! Quinn is so much bigger than when I saw him, he is too handsome!!!!
hahaha! i love you! (ashley) thanks for telling me you love my fashion blog! it makes me feel so happy because i was up at like 1 am updating it, thinking who the hell even reads this?? i will forever keep it up just for you! i miss you and quinners! can i call him quinners?
5 comments:
Good job, daddy-o. I did not know that you guys had a blog. I am so excited. sometimes life gets crazy and now when I need a Jon and Ashley fix I can come here. Yeah!!! Quinn is so handsome.
I love daddy photo shoots. Your boys are adorable! By the way I just noticed the word verification that I have to go through to post this comment, I am not sure I know what it says!
Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and sorry it's taken me forever to respond. I'm glad you said hi! It was fun meeting you at Dave & Janet's wedding, you guys are so fun, and I love your blog. You're little family is so CUTE!!!! Quinn is so much bigger than when I saw him, he is too handsome!!!!
hahaha! i love you! (ashley) thanks for telling me you love my fashion blog! it makes me feel so happy because i was up at like 1 am updating it, thinking who the hell even reads this?? i will forever keep it up just for you! i miss you and quinners! can i call him quinners?
i miss you! When are you coming to work at Belle with me?
Post a Comment